MaxShine DA Polishers help get your vehicle back to looking at its best, however they are designed to be used by beginners as well as professionals.
MaxShine DA Polishers are ideal for Cutting, Polishing and Finishing also a small amount of wet sanding if required. In spite of the polisher being safe to use on any types of paint work, we certainly recommend an inspection prior to using a polisher.
The M21 Pro is designed to provide a 21mm throw which would which would give you a high amount of cutting power and a high gloss finish at faster pace compared to the other DA Polishers. It is also designed to work with a 6″ Backing Plate with a 1000w motor to ensure a minimal amount of stalling occurs, and this motor will be provided with a progressive slow start trigger with a variable 6 speed dial.
The M312 is designed to provide a 12mm throw on a 3″ Backing Plate, meaning it would give a high amount of cutting power along with a high gloss finish, as a result of the small, nimble size, it’s ideal to get in to the tighter areas whilst also being lightweight. Best of all it comes with a 550w motor which will minimise stalling although still safe to use on paintwork.
- 1 x M21 Pro
- 1 x 6″ (150mm) Low Profile Foam Cutting Pad
- 1 x 6″ (150mm) Low Profile Foam Polishing Pad
- 1 x 6″ (150mm) Low Profile Foam Finishing Pad
- 1 x Ultimate Zero Crazy 500GSM Microfibre Towel (24″ x 16″)
- 1 x 6″ (150mm) Backing Plate
- D Handle
- 1 x 3″ (80mm) Foam Cutting Pad
- 1 x 3″ (80mm) Foam Polishing Pad
- 1 x 3″ (80mm) Foam Finishing Pad
- 1 x 5 600GSM Microfibre Towels Packs
- 1 x 3″ (75mm) Backing Plate
M21 Pro Specifications:
Disc Size:150m, 6″
Orbit Size: 15mm
Backing Plate Thread Size: 5/8″
Variable 6 Speed Dial
No Load Speed: 1,800 to 4,800/min
Net Weight – 2.3kg (approx)
Heavy Duty 1000w Motor
4 Meter Heavy Duty Cable
Non-Slip Soft Rubber Coated Grip
CNC machined counterweight
Switch self-locking button
There are no reviews yet.