Website terms and conditions of use:
A Our Terms
1. These Terms explain how you may use this website (the Site), which is provided by us free of charge
2. References in these Terms to the Site includes the following websites and all associated subdomains and web pages:
3. You should read these Terms carefully before using the Site.
4. By accessing or using the Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these terms and the documents referred to in them.
5. If you do not agree with or accept any of these Terms, you should stop using the Site immediately.
6. if you have any questions about the Site. please contact us by: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
means any text. images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or on the Site;
means these terms and conditions of use as updated from time to time;
Intellectual property rights:
means rights such as copyright, trade marks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind whether or not they are registered or unregistered (anywhere in the world)
has the meaning given to it in the section entitled ‘submitting information to the site
Online terms and conditions of sale:
our online terms and conditions of sale
B Using the Site
2 You may not use any “page-scraper ‘robot “spider “deep-link” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, copy, acquire, or monitor any part of the Site, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site.
3. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any of our servers, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, bypassword “mining hacking or any other illegitimate means.
4. You may not scan, probe or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site.
5. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site. or any other customer of ours, to its source. or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose
is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site.
6. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or our systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site.
7. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site.
8. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any or through the Site or any service offered on or through the message or transmittal you send to us on or through Site. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
10. The Site is intended for use only by those who can access it from within the UK. If you choose to access the Site from locations outside the UK, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
11. You agree that you are solely responsible for:
(i) all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site
(ii) keeping your password and any other account details confidential.
12. We seek to make the Site as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the Site, please contact us at email@example.com
13. We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of these Terms, any terms or policies to which they refer or any applicable law.
C Ownership, use and intellectual property rights:
1. This Site and all intellectual property rights in it, including but not limited to any Content, are owned by us, our licensors or both (as applicable). We and our licensors reserve all of our and their rights in any intellectual property in connection with these Terms. This means for example, that we and they remain owners of them and free to use them as we and they see fit.
2. Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the Site other than as necessary to enable you to lawfully access the Site as intended and authorised by us. You agree not to adjust to try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Site (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Site.
1. Trade marks:
The following are our trademarks:
Other trade marks and trade names may also be used on this Site. The use of any trade marks on the Site is strictly prohibited unless you have our prior written permission.
D Defective Items:
1. Any electrical items that have a fault within 30 days of purchase, please get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org
2. For any electrical faults which occur after the initial 30 days of purchase would need to be returned, cost of postage will be met by the sender. If the fault is through misuse the warranty will not apply.
3. If items purchased within 14 days develop a fault please contact us at email@example.com and we will offer a replacement or a refund.
4. Products must be used fairly and correctly for which they are intended for, products that are damaged or misused will not be covered by warranty.
1. Pads have a 60 days fault warranty due to the condition they are to be used in
2. Pads must only be used for what they are designed for, any misuse will void the 60 days warranty
3. Pads must be, correctly cleaned after every use, constant contact with paint surface during the use of a machine polisher, no excessive amount of polish or compound to be used whilst polishing, no use of spur or spurring and no overuse and replacement pads used in between jobs
If you have any questions about the Terms and Conditions, please contact us: